Thread

Discover Pinterest’s best ideas and inspiration for Thread. Get inspired and try out new things.
Blue Thread Aesthetic, Shibori Aesthetic, Thread Aesthetic, Indigo Aesthetic, Indigofera Tinctoria, Azul Indigo, Indigo Color, Blue Inspiration, Mood Indigo

It is hard to imagine the humble-looking, dusty green indigofera tinctoria plant would hold deep within its roots such a vast and complex history. Well known as the origins of indigo dye, this tropical plant has tracks that can take us all the way back to ancient Peru and Egypt, the tribes of Africa, India’s...

Nanchy
Common Thread 동화 삽화, Illustration Pictures, Pictures Drawing, Visual Metaphor, Plakat Design, Conceptual Illustration, Principles Of Design, The Alps, Creative Posters

There are thousands of incredible artists, but not every one of them can make you think about life, society, and the future. Joey Guidone is a 33-year-old illustrator from Italy who, in his free time, loves hiking in the Alps around his town.

F
Florencia Forciniti
Needle And Thread Tattoo, Sewing Tattoo, Sewing Logo Design, Sewing Tattoos, Logo Design Women, Tailor Logo, Needle Tattoo, Sewing Logo, Handmade Logo

Download this Premium Vector about Needle and thread silhouette icon vector illustration tailor logo with needle symbol and curvy, and discover more than 15 Million Professional Graphic Resources on Freepik

S
susie losier
In case someone comes along and is still interested in making the Embroidery 101: Stitch & Quilt Along or the Ruby market tote: Stitch & Quilt Along, I thought I’d post my choices for… Embroidery Floss Projects, Sew Gifts, Minecraft Beads, Embroidery 101, Journal Photos, Yarn Color Combinations, Wall Hanging Craft Ideas, Hanging Craft Ideas, Yarn Bracelets

In case someone comes along and is still interested in making the Embroidery 101: Stitch & Quilt Along or the Ruby market tote: Stitch & Quilt Along, I thought I’d post my choices for equivalent colors from DMC threads. This first set coordinates with the Just Wing It by Momo for Moda that was used...

Rengoku’s Mom
yarn!!! Over The Rainbow, World Of Color, Color Textures, Pretty Colours, On Display, Textures Patterns, Color Inspiration, Rainbow Colors, Color Patterns

head to toe: dress - thrifted belt - thrifted tights - mall store (?) shoes - c/o Blowfish It is no secret that I love Blowfish shoes. These ones might just be my favourite pair ever. I love the slightly pointed toe and the colour is perfect! I kind of want one of each colour. I wasn't 100% sure about this dress when I got it. I liked the collar but it felt a little too high. I had planned to make it into a skirt but thought I would give it a chance as is. I actually kind of love it! I think…

Gusia B-ska
Morality Art, Thread Pictures, Rope Drawing, Hanging By A Thread, Arte Alien, Human Sexuality, Open Art, Drawing For Beginners, Flower Background Wallpaper

THE world seems to be hanging by a thread. The threat of nuclear war, rampant moral degradation, division within the Church, the attack on the family, and the assault on human sexuality has frayed the world's peace and stability to a dangerous point. People are coming apart. Relationships are unraveling. Families are fracturing. Nations

지안 박

Explore related boards

Related interests