Re: My sims 4 kicks me off at the last bit of loading

by simsplayer818

Original Post

My sims 4 kicks me off at the last bit of loading

★★ Newbie

A couple months ago I tried to load my sims up and it got to the last bit of loading up and kicks me off and hasn’t been working since ,I’ve tried ways to get it working again and nothing has works(troubleshooting,removing my account then adding it back)and this is on a Xbox one 

Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: My sims 4 kicks me off at the last bit of loading

Champion

Hi there @Ely1234 I'm attaching the troubleshooting steps for you here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Consoles/READ-FIRST-Console-Troubleshooting-Guide-and-Known-Issues-Patch/m...

It sounds like maybe your game storage may possibly be getting full. That's a common cause for the issue you describe. As a first step to try and get you back into the game, have you tried clearing your locally saved data? If you have never done that before just go to manage game and add-ons by selecting Sims 4 on your Xbox home screen using the menu button (with 3 lines on it). On the next page go to Saved Data and open that up. You'll see 2 sets of data. Pick the set next to your gamertag/username and choose delete from console only at this point. Ignore Reserved Space. Then load up your game and it will do a data sync for you as it goes through the loading screens.

When you get into your game I'd clear some space. So if you have several save files I'd reduce the number. Clear as much as you can from your library and clear the personal and household inventories of previous households and Sims. Check Other Households and clear some of those too. It's a big game and managing in game storage can help with all kinds of problems like yours as well as crashing and lagging.

Hope this helps!

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 2 of 2 (45 Views)