Re: Xbox One - Sims 4 Restarting and Daily Rewards Disappearing

by enbywolf07

Original Post

Xbox One - Sims 4 Restarting and Daily Rewards Disappearing

★★ Novice

It's been a common occurrence for the Sims 4 on Xbox One to either crash or when you sign in, it acts like you're not signed it and you are signing in for the first time. All your saves are gone and your settings are reverted. You have to exit the game and then go back in for it to return to normal although the settings are reverted and you have to put them back to how you had them. 

Now when the Sims 4 introduced daily login rewards, whenever the game would do this, all the rewards that were claimed would dissappear and you have to start all over from the beginning and claim them. Now that the event is no longer happening, when the gane restarts all the rewards disappear and there is no way to collect them again. Is there anyway I can get them back??

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

Missing Daily Login Rewards

★★★ Novice

I've never posted here so I'm not positive this is the right place to bring this up but I am a console player (xbox one.) I opened my game and noticed while creating a sim that the daily login necklace was missing and I thought nothing of it. Then I got into the game and was making her an apartment. This is when I realize I don't have the new money trash can. I checked and I have none of the daily login rewards anymore. I did every single login because I wanted the rewards and now they're all gone and the best I can do is getting the appliances off the gallery, no way to get the new hair, necklace, or the trait now Frown

Message 2 of 7 (523 Views)

Re: Missing Daily Login Rewards

★★ Guide
I lost the daily rewards too. The one tile minibar? I had it one day and now it’s gone
Message 3 of 7 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Came here for this ^^ Noticed the trash can was still in my sim’s house but when I went to make a new house for her children I couldn’t find it. Thought I was going mad until I realised that the bar had also disappeared from build&buy as well as the dartboard, the necklace and hair from CAS and also the new trait. Thankfully, the trash can has actually been put on the gallery by somebody so I managed to re-download it from there. But started up the game today and noticed the items still aren’t there. I really hope we haven’t lost them for good…. 

Message 4 of 7 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

I really hope that EA can fix this on console and we can get our rewards back. It's not a good thing but I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's experiencing this. 

Message 5 of 7 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Youngauthor43 This just happened to me, so EA hasn’t fixed the issue. How do we alert EA to this issue? It stinks because as a console player, we don’t have access to cc.
Message 6 of 7 (211 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm on xbox series s, got all the packs and everything up to date. I logged in every time and got every reward. Now they are all gone!

Message 7 of 7 (146 Views)