Re: Four "Features" that Need to be Removed ASAP.

by iamsweetmystery

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Oh, that's true. I have that expansion, but I haven't delved much into it. Although it would make more sense if it were a base game trait, since it's not something exclusive to celebrities. Either way, they shouldn't normalize what is actually an unhealthy habit in real life, and very annoying in-game.

Message 21 of 26 (145 Views)

Champion

@Wyrmelin , you are right.  I don't play the celebrity track that often, and haven't played it in a good while, so I forgot about that quirk! 🤦‍♀️
And I agree that a technophobe should never autonomously use their phone ! 

Message 22 of 26 (126 Views)

★★ Novice
@iamsweetmystery absolutely agree!! especially judging decor one is so annoying if you like to play with full autonomy because that's all they're doing... i love playing on big lots but not if my sim runs all the way to the other side when they're actually hungry just to judge a chair that's been there since day one
Message 23 of 26 (83 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@gegenlichtblick - They do all these things with autonomy off too, which makes it even more of a problem. I play with autonomy off and still get this garbage thrown at me on the daily.

Message 24 of 26 (75 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

remove the in game ads.

Release the stuff lock behind time event for free and for everyone. 

Message 25 of 26 (59 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EowynCarter - I certainly agree timed events are a problem. Many of us do play games other than just The Sims 4, and that's what the SDX is supposed to be for. They can just give it to us there. As for ads, I have no I idea what you mean. I haven't seen any, aside from the home menu suggesting packs to buy and announcing sales. That's not likely going anywhere and doesn't affect gameplay.

Message 26 of 26 (20 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help