Re: About the Legends' Relationship

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About the Legends' Relationship

★★★ Newbie
  • 私はシーズン7からプレイしている日本のファンです。

APEXをとても楽しくプレイしていたのですが、シーズン14になって初めて純粋にゲームを楽しむことをやめることができました。FuseとBloodhoundのキス動画がきっかけでこのゲームに絶望しました。FuseとBloodhoundの組み合わせは元々好きではなかったのですが、今では本当に嫌いになっていて、自分がどちらかを使っていて相手がFuseかBloodhoundを使っていた時はセリフが聞こえないので蘇生もできず、アイテムピンも入れずお礼も言わないという最悪のプレイをしていました。そして今もそれが続いています。

二人とも個々のキャラクターとしては好きなのですが、当時シナリオライターが「みんながくっつかないって言ってたからくっつけた」と言ってフューズとブラッドハウンドをカップルにしたという事実が今でも嫌いです。

ブラッドハウンドがキスする動画で、まるで私に怒りをぶつけるかのようにプロウラーを殺しているのを見て、とても悲しく思ったのを覚えています。APEXのキャラクターを本当に尊敬し理解しているのであれば、神に遣わされたハンターであるブラッドハウンドは、獲物がどんなに動揺していても、獲物を尊重すべきでした。

正直、二人をキスさせるためのストーリーを考えただけで、キャラクターへの敬意が足りていないのは明らかでした。親友でありパートナーとして残してくれなかったことに何度憤ったかわかりません。今でも、二人が話しているのを聞きたくないし、並んでいるのを見るのも辛いです。ヒューズが好きなのに、スーパーレジェンドでさえブラッドハウンドの存在をほのめかすという事実が頭から離れず、不快感を覚えます。

何が言いたいかというと、物語にカップルを増やしたくないということです。「この二人はカップルです」という公式発表は望んでいません。ちょっと考えてみてください、彼らは同じ職場の同僚みたいなもの。全員職場恋愛を見たいから物語を読んでいるわけではありません。

シーズン 14 以降、ワットソンとクリプトをカップルにしようという公式の動きがあるように感じます。

ミラと接触したワットソンがクリプトがワットソンを好きな理由が分かったとミラに言ったり、クリプトとワットソンの組み合わせを気に入っている人にストーリー動画を2回も描いてもらったりするあたり、この2人をカップルにしようとしているのは明らかです。この2人をカップルにしないでほしいです。キャラクターとしてはみんな大好きだし、キャラクター同士のやり取りを聞くのも好きです。でも恋愛関係には発展してほしくないです。もしストーリーに発展するとしても、親友で止まってほしいです。公式のストーリーでは親友になる余地を残しておいて、その隙間を埋めるのはファンに任せるべき。公式が「この2人はカップルです」と明言してはいけない。ブラッドハウンドとフューズの悲劇を繰り返さないでほしいです。シーズン14から、もしワットソンとクリプトがカップルになったらAPEXのゲームから引退しようと思っています。恋愛関係に発展することでしか関係を深められない愚かさについてツイートしたこともあるが、関係者にできるだけ多く見てもらいたいと思いここに書いている。

長くなりましたが、ゲームにこれ以上カップルを追加しないでください。

また、ヒューズとブラッドハウンドの間の会話にまだ苦労しているので、キャラクター間のすべての会話を一般的なセリフに変更するアップデートも待っています。

Message 1 of 2 (78 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @udonmen,

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I'm locking this topic for now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the languages listed above in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: How to use EA Help

In case of a banned account, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team.

Thanks!

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @udonmen,

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I'm locking this topic for now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the languages listed above in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: How to use EA Help

In case of a banned account, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team.

Thanks!

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)